Applications + tips

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Applications + tips

Post by TheSolution on Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:59 pm

If you're confused when you do not see the application format topic, it's because I've deleted it.
I want people to put more effort in their applications and see that they can do it without a format.
Not saying nothing should be added to the topic.
I'll give some tips of some things to add on your topic:

1. The story - Must be long, atleast 350 words. believe me when I say that we judge hard on the effort put in your story.
2. The ranks - Must be organised neatly and updated daily, we also except that the rank list is in the correct order. Using photoshop will be even better.
3. The diplomacy - Must be neatly organised and colored by the faction's specific colour. Also must be updated daily.
4. The rules - Must contain atleast 14 rules(7 IC rules and 7 OOC, or w/e). making more rules would be better, and please do make them yourself. it's not that hard.
5. The overall of the topic - With the overall I mean the table, the photoshop used, the neatness, etc. believe me when i say that this also counts alot.

Expect that people will vote -1 when your topic isn't organised and something's are missing. Also expect that people will definitly vote +1 if/when your topic looks neatly organised and ofcourse everything added with it.
Another tip: do not quit so easy, even if 3/4 people are negative on you. And ff you quit and apply later again for another faction or same faction, more people will even vote -1 because you'd maybe quit so easily before, and most people wont trust you when they saw how easily you quit.

TheSolution
Management
Management

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top