[READ!]NO MORE FREE LEADERSHIPS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[READ!]NO MORE FREE LEADERSHIPS

Post by Gundus on Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:17 pm

It seems to me that people get leaderships way too easy, well that ends now.
If you want to apply for a leadership, then you have to apply at the applications section and wait for the staff team to make you the actual leader.
You can't go in game and PM one of the head admins "Can I get [Faction Name] leader? pls its a new server" hell NO!
No more of that shit, if you want your leadership and think you deserve it go and apply, but I also think it would be better if you try and join one of the current factions because we are not such a big and populated server yet.
Gundus
Head Admin
Head Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [READ!]NO MORE FREE LEADERSHIPS

Post by TheSolution on Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:20 pm

This applies to EVERYONE. Even lead administrators, management members. Even if your the president of the United States; You have to apply for a faction, not ask for the leadership. The administration team will keep bumping this from time to time if this occurs more often.
; Locking to avoid spam.
TheSolution
Management
Management

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetty on Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:10 pm

NOTE: We added leaders because this was the official grand opening of the server, but from now on no free leaderships !
Jetty
Management
Management

View user profile http://lswildliferpg.amforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetty on Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:31 pm

Listen up, guys. This free leadership is crazy. Some of admins put tag on and lead gangs cuz they're head admins blah blah. Well, I made my apply for GSF, why is that so hard to understand ? I don't care you an admin, NO MORE FREE LEADERSHIPS, if I catch someone using tags without apply(especialy if it is admin) it gets a ban. I also don't care if Spliff bans me, I don't like unfair things like this one.
Jetty
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:09 am

Word Jetty, no more free leaderships, you need to make an Application, put some work on it and some effort. The Administration Team will take care of it and will say to you if you get accepted or not. Don't ask in /pm if you can be a leader of a faction. You will immediatly receive a warn or even a kick.

Thanks,
-LSWL-RP Admin Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetty on Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:15 pm

Gundus aka Head of Factions will tell if you are accepted or denied not the WHOLE admin team
Jetty
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top